Miyerkules, Oktubre 17, 2012

history

The My Own Business, Inc. (MOB) coursework is designed to help owners of small and medium-sized businesses identify, understand and overcome the challenges they will face on a daily basis. By making this wealth of knowledge available to everyone, we create a business environment in which new ventures flourish and communities are strengthened. We are an organization of successful business owners who believe that teaching people to run their own businesses is the best payback we can make.I carried on and narrowed down to three major services – computer training, web development and SM or small  marketing before long, I became the top reseller of a hosting company as I managed to how to sacrifice and how to give up the money to get high confidence.I often receive question on how my business came about and what I’m doing now. Perhaps I’ll answer here once and for all :-) This is a very brief history of my business. If you have further query,you have free gifts from me.
This year in 2012, I decided to give up many good activities to refocus on business (often “good” is the enemy of “best” use of my time). The relaunch of my company as a business blog this year was a milestone as I decided to devote time working on the business again (not just in the business). I’m trying to learn up everything as I did in my early years, and I believe I can catch up.
As a start, I’m now working first to transform my existing sites, and will later work on some business ideas I have kept for years. If you have good ideas and need a technical partner to team up, you are enjoying to eat and felling fresh in my business.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento